Updated: Sep 12, 2020
The NFL is finally back! We have been waiting for this moment for what seems like forever. With the season kicking off tonight, fantasy football and daily fantasy is on all of our minds. Each week, I will be diving into the Main Slate on Draft Kings. Here are my stacks, plays and fades for the week.
Favorite Stack of the Week:
Bucs at Saints: Implied game total of 49 points.
1. Drew Brees - $6800: The ideal situation to play Brees is when he’s playing in the dome, in a game that should be high scoring. This game fits that description perfectly.
2. Michael Thomas - $9000: Thomas was a monster last season, especially at home, where he averaged 28.9 DK points per game. He is a must play for me this week.
3. Chris Godwin - $7100: Godwin burst on the scene last season and I expect more of the same this year. He will be lining up in the slot, playing a Julian Edelman type of role with Tom Brady at QB. I look for Brady to target Godwin early and often, especially with Mike Evans banged up.
This stack is aggressive, but it will still leave you with an average remaining salary of $4500 per player.
Photo Courtesy of si.com
Second Game Stack:
Eagles at Washington: Implied game total of 43
1. Carson Wentz - $6300
2. DeSean Jackson - $4900
3. Terry McLaurin - $5600
This will leave you with an average remaining salary of $5500 per player. That’s plenty of money to create a very solid lineup.
Favorite Plays of the Week:
1. Chris Carson - $6200 at Atlanta
2. Josh Jacobs - $6800 vs Carolina
3. Tyler Lockett - $6500 at Atlanta
Photo courtesy of fieldgulls.com
Fades of the Week:
1. Aaron Rodgers - $6300 at Minnesota
2. Nick Chubb - $6500 at Baltimore
Photo courtesy of vikings.com
Favorite Cheap Plays:
1. Hunter Renfrow - $4500 vs Carolina
2. N’Keal Harry - $4400 vs Miami
3. Hayden Hurst - $4300 vs Seattle
Photo courtesy of theathletic.com
As you can see there are some very interesting matchups in Week 1. Being that it is the first week of the season, it is sometimes difficult to nail down exactly who will shine in what system, especially when we haven’t had a preseason to go off of. That being said, I think there are a ton of value plays on the board this week. It’s just a matter of finding them to construct the right lineup. Best of luck to you this week in your quest to win the big money on Draft Kings. As always, reach out to me at @jsulli2121 on Twitter with any lineup questions!