Updated: Sep 12, 2020
The NFL is finally back! We have been waiting for this moment for what seems like forever. With the season kicking off tonight, fantasy football and daily fantasy is on all of our minds. Each week, I will be diving into the Main Slate on Draft Kings. Here are my stacks, plays and fades for the week.
Favorite Stack of the Week:
Bucs at Saints: Implied game total of 49 points.
1. Drew Brees - $6800: The ideal situation to play Brees is when he’s playing in the dome, in a game that should be high scoring. This game fits that description perfectly.
2. Michael Thomas - $9000: Thomas was a monster last season, especially at home, where he averaged 28.9 DK points per game. He is a must play for me this week.
3. Chris Godwin - $7100: Godwin burst on the scene last season and I expect more of the same this year. He will be lining up in the slot, playing a Julian Edelman type of role with Tom Brady at QB. I look for Brady to target Godwin early and often, especially with Mike Evans banged up.
This stack is aggressive, but it will still leave you with an average remaining salary of $4500 per player.
Photo Courtesy of si.com
Second Game Stack:
Eagles at Washington: Implied game total of 43
1. Carson Wentz - $6300
2. DeSean Jackson - $4900
3. Terry McLaurin - $5600
This will leave you with an average remaining salary of $5500 per player. That’s plenty of money to create a very solid lineup.
Favorite Plays of the Week:
1. Chris Carson - $6200 at Atlanta
2. Josh Jacobs - $6800 vs Carolina
3. Tyler Lockett - $6500 at Atlanta